Burning Treasury Tokens

100%, a lot of our focus has been and continues to be interviews and conferences so those will definitely be kept up with. And actually starting our community-led content I think this week we started commissioning our first piece and working with our community will be a huge focus! Currently also working out AMAs with other groups, but we’ve also been talking about a weekly/monthly AMA with the team itself which I think will be great.

Only thing about influencers is we want to be careful about the public image of the protocol. Paid ones can result in short-term attention to the protocol but long-term effects on our legitimacy, which is extremely important for a coverage protocol.

1 Like

Robert,
Saw this information put out on telegram by Xaumana and I found it very interesting because this could be ammunition and a great marketing tool if we can relate ARMOR to this somehow. If the community members and teams for these exchange giants like FTX, Coinbase,.Binance.US ,etc. knew more about our project and how we could help with the overall quest it could be a huge momentum swing for us. How do we get ARMOR in the conversation and at the SEC/ House Financial Services Committee’s table??? Hmmmm. Maybe a trip to Washington is in order or some phone calls to Sam Fried and CEX CEO’s. Lol. It would go something like this:

“The Gentleman, Mr. Forster, CEO of Armor.fi is recognized on the committee floor. Mr. Forster you have 5 minutes to add to the testimony” :joy:

From Xaumana:

“excerpt from Coin Bureau’s Flashnews:

"…Exchange giant, FTX, have released a ‘wishlist’ of regulatory proposals that they would like to see implemented with regards to US cryptocurrency regulation. The document features ten proposals that they believe will “lead to superior outcomes for investors and, indeed, the public”.

This comes as Sam Bankman-Fried, along with representatives from other crypto giants like Coinbase and Circle, prepares to testify in front of Congress’ House Financial Services Committee…"

The word “insurance” is mentioned 1 times in said proposals, that is “3. Custody of Crypto Assets – Key Functional and Disclosure Requirements” and reads:

“…Key areas of focus and disclosure should include: wallet architecture; whether insurance is provided by the custodian; how private keys are kept secure, managed and transferred; managing risks related to insider collusion or fraud; and physical security of data centers…”

Meaning, SBF, and Alameda respectively, who are a strateginc investor in Armor AND on the three top buyers of USDT emissions, propose future crypto regulations to take into account if crypto custodians insure their assets or not.

Meaning, I think, that if you are a crypto custodian (read - a CEX), insurance may be the factor that makes you regulatory compliant or defiant.

$ARMOR :rocket::rocket::rocket: